October 4, 2013

Update!

     Hi everyone! I haven't posted anything in a while, but I notice many of you still come and check the blog for new posts. I must explain my silence which has a lot to do with living a more simple life.
     For several months now, I have been thinking in going back to school to further my education. After a lot of research and prayer, I finally decided to just go for it. For the past 7 weeks I have been quite busier working on an English class. I am having to learn to include school work in my busy schedule, which is very important at this moment. Therefore, I need to lay aside for a while some of my other projects. My plan is to restart posting in January or earlier once I figure out how to go to school and continue to have a somewhat sane life. Ha!
     Saying no or not yet are important things when trying to live more simple. The world is constantly fighting for our attention. We need to be in control of our time and resources, and sometimes we just have to stop for a while. Super packed schedules are not healthy for us in many levels. Keep it simple!

No comments:

Post a Comment