April 28, 2013

Journey

Have you noticed how the world seems to be going faster and faster every time? Often I find my self wondering if life was this complicated for my parents, or grandparents. Long gone are the days of sitting around the fire at the end of the day reading a book, knitting, playing the piano, or simply talking. Those things were a given back then. Now we have to be encouraged to take time to ourselves, to have dinner with our children, to turn the radio off, or to purchase all kinds of things to make our lives easier. 

I've grown to be very aware of how complicated life can be in many aspects, so I've embarked on a journey to simplify my life. I know this is not my doing, but God helping me to see that He has more for me than what I've been getting myself into.

This blog is about this journey...

No comments:

Post a Comment